International Student Pilot Training
Train where sun is always shining
We offer helicopter and aeroplane pilot training to international students from around the world. Our pilot training schools are located in the beautiful, vibrant city of Durban and picturesque, Mossel Bay, a few hours’ drive from the Mother City of Cape Town, South Africa.
Quality pilot training is costly. For international students paying in the South African currency (ZAR), pilot training is extremely cost effective.
We come highly recommended by aviation regulatory bodies, and our past and current student pilots. We train pilots from numerous countries worldwide. Your association with Starlite and the high standard of pilot training we offer will make you extremely marketable and open doors to a variety of career opportunities in the aviation industry.
- We offer a full range of courses and ratings.
- EASA approved Jeppesen teaching and learning material.
- Flexible training schedules, uniquely tailored to your lifestyle.
- Pilot training courses at a fraction of the cost.
- Our courses are highly recommended by both aviation regulatory bodies and our graduate pilots.
- Pilot ground school conducted by highly skilled and knowledgeable instructors.
- A wide scope of flying experience along sweeping coastlines and breath-taking mountain ranges
- Favourable and moderate weather, making flying possible almost every day.
- Busy airports in close proximity to both our training schools, to perform advanced skills training.
- Comfortable accommodation in close proximity to the campuses.
- We have a wide variety of helicopters and aeroplanes to train on.
- Our extensive fleet of aircraft ensures that aircraft are readily available for training.
- We offer Elite Simulators in Mossel Bay that are approved by EASA, FAA, Indian DGAC, CASA, ANAC, South African CAA, Malayan CAA & Transport Canada.
Pilot enrolment at Starlite
Our staff will assist international student pilots with obtaining the necessary documentation and provide support and guidance during the process of enrolling at the Academy. There are basic requirements that need to be met when applying to enrol.