Starlite Aviation Group is a multi-faceted aviation Company, offering a wide range of helicopter and fixed wing services worldwide, through our head office in Ireland, South African regional offices, Mauritius and other key positions around the world. Our portfolio is impressive, having operated in 25 countries on 5 continents in some of the harshest and austere environments.
We are trusted long-term partners to corporate, commercial and military customers, and considered to be one of the leaders in fields of operations, maintenance, training and aircraft sales.
Our success is attributed to:
- Our culture, policies, practices and stringent systems to ensure quality and safety, a top priority in our business;
- Employing experienced, highly skilled air, ground crew and personnel who are disciplined, accountable and possess the finest decision-making abilities;
- Our dynamic management team, all accomplished leaders in the aviation industry, are responsive to our clients’ individual needs.
- Our offering of tailor-made, cost-effective aviation solutions
- Our ability to operate in remote, austere and challenging areas of the world
- Executing fast and efficient deployment of mission-ready aircraft and complete operational teams to any location,
- Utilising superior aircraft, maintained by a skilled team of professional aircraft maintenance engineers (AMEs).