Starlite Aviation Group is a multi-faceted aviation Company, offering a wide range of helicopter and fixed wing services worldwide, through our head office in Ireland, South African regional offices, Mauritius and other key positions around the world. Our portfolio is impressive, having operated in excess of 30 countries on 5 continents in some of the harshest and austere environments. We are trusted long-term partners to corporate, commercial and military customers, and considered to be one of the leaders in fields of operations, maintenance, training and aircraft sales. Read More Contact Us
Quality and Safety
Starlite Aviation Group regards the Safety and Quality ethos as core priority, to maintain the highest standards throughout all the areas of the business, which includes Flight Operations, the Maintenance Organisation(s), and the Training Academy. Senior Management are committed to safety and the propulsion behind the safety culture. An effective Safety and Quality Management Systems is implemented within the Starlite Group as part of our sound organisational structures, ensuring clients benefit from a strong safety culture. Our integrated safety philosophy is key to promote safety across the industry and among stakeholders as clearly demonstrated by its leadership role by providing superb services to the international aviation industry. Read More
VISION, MISSION AND VALUES
To be a significant global player in the international aviation industry.
- Deliver superior helicopter and fixed wing aviation services on all aircraft, in all geographic regions worldwide.
- Guarantee the safety and quality of our services by employing and training professionals with experience to ensure the efficient delivery of our services, policies, practices and procedures.
- Actively develop strategic partnerships and relationships with our clients, suppliers and other aviation businesses to enhance our offering on a global scale.
Starlite Aviation Group has a set of core beliefs which we utilize in all our business dealings:
- Consistent and dedicated adherence to our quality and safety management systems.
- Regular audits of all areas of our business to ensure the highest quality and standards.
- Developing diverse staff and management teams that are empowered to take responsibility, are accountable and honest, ensuring client focused performance.
- To make sound and wise decisions to profitably grow the business whilst contributing positively to the communities in which we operate.
Starlite Aviation Group’s vision of becoming a globally significant player in the international aviation industry can only be achieved through the commitment, passion and excellence of our employees. View Our Vacancies