Additional Pilot Training Courses
Crew Resource Management
It is a SACAA requirement that a Commercial pilot completes a Crew Resource Management (CRM) course. The includes:
- interpersonal communication
- leadership and decision-making skills to ensure that pilots avoid human error in the cockpit.
We offer CRM initial and refresher courses.
The certificate is valid for 12 months.
It is a SACAA requirement that a Commercial pilot completes a Dangerous Goods Course (DG). The course content includes:
- handling and transportation or cargo that pose a risk to the human health and safety, property and the environment.
- Legal Requirements: All commercial operators are required to be in possession of a dangerous goods certificate.
We offer DG initial and refresher courses.
The certificate is valid for 24 months.
Multi Crew Co-Operation
We are approved by the SACAA to conduct Multi Crew Co-Operation (MCC) courses for both helicopter and aeroplane pilots with a commercial licence.
Our MCC course content complies with the requirements as set out in JAR AMC FCL 2.26 (d) and prepares crew for:
- the complexities and requirements for proficient multi-crew co-operation, to operate safely within Part 127, 138 and 141 multi-pilot, multi-engine helicopter or aeroplane parameters.
Radio Telephony Course
Our Radio Telephony course is designed to teach student pilots to communicate effectively in English for air traffic duties in a domestic aviation environment. We offer both Restricted and General Radio licences.