We supply offshore/onshore – drill and oil rig, and oil and gas services, from passenger handling to Medevac/Search and Rescue standby, with the highest quality and safety standards being the priority in the business. We offer unique tailor-made, cost effective solutions without big company regulations and limitations in Africa for:
- Offshore Transport
- Helicopter transportation of personnel or freight to and from offshore production facilities.
- Onshore Transport
- Helicopter transportation of personnel and freight between onshore bases or other locations.
- VIP Passenger Transport
- Helicopter transportation of company officials or other key personnel.
- Medevac standby services
- Helicopter and fixed wing 24/7 Medevac standby, with full NVG services
Oil and Gas Support Services
- All weather, 24 hours, Category A, Class 1 services.
- Crew training and experience levels that exceed OGP requirements.
- Configurations that are interchangeable and dependent on aircraft type layout. See our fleet of aircraft.
- Onsite Maintenance and logistic support, up to base-level requirements, is conducted by Starlite Maintenance personnel.
- Highly trained and skilled in-house aviation medical doctors and flight paramedics for Medevac standby